The Steel Forum
"Where Men Learn About Being A Man"
"Iron sharpeneth iron ; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
Proverbs 27:17 KJV
Date | September 13, 2016
ABOUT THE STEEL FORUM
IRON – A strong, hard magnetic silvery-gray metal, the chemical element of atomic number 26, much used as a material for construction and manufacturing, esp. in the form of steel.
STEEL – A hard strong, gray or bluish alloy of iron with carbon and usually other elements, used extensively as a structural and fabricating material.
FORUM – A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. The Steel Forum is a place where men can talk about real challenges that face them on a daily basis. We believe the free exchange of ideas creates an environment that fosters trust and ultimately builds a bond where men realize they are not alone and have a community of brothers to strengthen, encourage as well as challenge them to successfully navigate the “blurred lines” of manhood from a biblical standpoint and not the ever expanding dictates of our culture.
Purpose: To Develop the Whole Man (Body, Mind, and Spirit) through wholesome fellowship.
“When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?” – John 5:6 KJV
- Sporting Activities (Basketball, Flag Football, Bowling, Golf)
- Group & Dinner Discussions that lead to taking action
- Bible Topics: God, Church, Faith, Family etc.
- Men’s Health: It’s more than muscle tone.
- Financial: You too can be a lender.
- Current Events: Brother, brother, what’s going on?
- Community Issues: What does activism look like?
- And Much, Much, More
- Attending/Watching Sports Events
- Community Service Projects
- Guest Speakers
Meeting Day:The 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month (Unless otherwise Specified)
Meeting Time: 6:30 p.m.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org